O.K. I did it. I finally let Taryn play with
Play Dough!
Play Dough!

Taylor has been asking to play with it for a long time. I never would let her because
Taryn consumes everything she sees.
The latest news about Ben Marintha Taylor and Taryn Rising!
3 comments:
I hate it when my kids ask to play with play dough. It always makes a mess. Ya, Im quite jealous of your new lips. They are georgous!
And your house looks nice! From what I can see of it in the back ground of the pictures. You should take us of a picture tour of your house. :) blog it. lol
Oh marintha you are so funny blogging and everything now huh? Lol I think you should get a cuter picture of me and jase blah.. I sure love you guys and can't wait to see you. The wedding is getting close argghh..
Post a Comment