Friday, August 15, 2008

Tour My Home

So I tried to give you an idea of what my house looked like.
It was really hard to give you an actual visual perspective through
the little camera lense, but I tried.

This is the girls bathroom. All flowers of course!


I keep forgetting to flip these photo's before I post them. I hope no one gets a kink in their neck.
This is their new bedroom. We just bought bunk beds and put the girls together.
So we are still in construction mode. It is supposed to be a garden room.


This is their playroom. It has pink walls and stars.
This picture didn't turn out very well sorry.



This is a picture of our front room, the office/exercise room is through the doorway.
The girls room is down the hall along with their bathroom and the guest bathroom and bedroom. Which is basically my storage room.




This is a picture from my front door. The kitchen and front room are just one big room.



Then on the left of this room is our bedroom and bath. The laundry room
is the other doorway you see on the upper far left. I hope you enjoyed this
exclusive tour of my home.

1 comment:

Cassie Cruz said...

You have a super cute house. Thanks for the tour!! :) My sisters, Debbie and Danelle, did a blog tour of their houses too. Debbie when she bought her first house in Texas. And Danelle after they were done remodeling their house. :)